About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, California, United States
I like long walks on the beach :)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gonna Start Bloggin now instead of Tumblring.

Why? Cause Tumblrs so hyped up since everyone has one, and your forced to read everyone's shit once its updated. You wou wouldn't need to look up someone specifically to see what they blog but you'd just see it.

So I compiled a list of things that are my biggest pet peeves perhaps:

-When my room door isn't fully shut.
-When I talk to someone saying hi, and they rudely say, "what".
-When girls cuss... it's just not cute in general when they do.
-People tryna guilt trip you over unnecessary things, it just pisses me off.
-When the person you like don't defend you when people say shit about him/her.
-People that act all hard but can't do anything.
-People that talk shit.
-If your significant other doesn't defend you.
-When your significant other treats you unfairly.
-When your friend/significant other texts someone but when you try to glance over for the heck of it, and they won't show what they're texting as if they're hiding something from you.
-When someone blames you for ruining their HC when you didn't do anything. When you just wanted your first dance with your signifcant other. and they wanna go dance with other guys instead of you.
-When you text someone but they don't reply back but TWEET instead, especially if they're your girlfriend.

I'll add more to the list later.I love blogspot. Fuck tumblr shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment