About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, California, United States
I like long walks on the beach :)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blogging

I never really blog anymore. I find it sorta hard to type out so much sometimes, but I guess blogs are good to vent to. Yesterday, was perhaps one of the chillest days in my life. Baby picked me up from Jonathan's and let me drive her lexus! It seems like she's sometimes the only one thats keeping me up lately, otherwise I wouldn't know where I'd be. After we hung out at her house, she drove me to stater bros. to pick up ice, and that's where I bought my troli egg worms. Those are the shit. After we got ice, she went with me to Cathy Ngo's surprise bday party. Happy birthday cathy! Hope you had a great one. And the party was pretty chill. After the party, I was on aim talking to my baby, and I wanted to come over. I hate it nowadays, I don't know whats wrong with me. But I wanted to come over so bad, you had no idea. I know your pissed at me about it, and I apologize for my behavior. Ima go out for a walk right now. I'm just so frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. You should blog more!! And thank you for coming yesterday!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete