Over the past few weeks, I've learned alot. I learned who true friends were, and who weren't. I'm so horribe at this. I haven't blogged in the longest timeeeeeeeeeee. Sometimes I feel like I should delete this blog but whatevers. Life's stressful but also rewarding at the same time. Tutoring at the new place is really different. My grades improved alot and I made a couple of new friends hehe. My life's okay, I wish I had more free time to myself and to sleeep. I have a U.S. History test tomrrow about the 1960's and those hippies. Hahah, I needa reread over the chapter in a bit. Uncle gave me 2 airsoft guns and a box full of ammo =) hehe, he's super duper nice. I feel bad cause I was always mean to him and my fobby cousin, but its whatevs. My love life's unraveling as each day passes. I'm in love with Jessica Michelle Ai-Vy Pham. I wonder if theres anyone that actually reads this blog hahahaa. Anyways. My love life's going pretty well. Even though we argue sometimes, I won't give up, cause your my everything. We're both stubborn as fuck, but hey, we're a cute couple. Hahaha, I gotta admit that. I bet you won't suspect me to blog this anyways. Goddamnit, steven just added me into some gay ass chatroom.
sTvEx (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
IJimmyl (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
madeinthudays (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
meIxd96 (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
briiandsayys (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
maryboberrys (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
myduongduh (10:58:55 PM) has entered the room.
myduongduh (10:59:01 PM): whos
myduongduh (10:59:02 PM): that
sTvEx (10:59:05 PM): ?
sTvEx (10:59:06 PM): are you gay
sTvEx (10:59:11 PM): its an OG
HAHAHA fags forsure ^ excluding me of course (:
Anyways, I got alot to do, so I'ma leave soon.
P.s. I need to workout soon again ): summmer forsure! and I needa find a gym partner..
No comments:
Post a Comment