About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, California, United States
I like long walks on the beach :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

cathy's house

This is like the first time I'm at Cathy's house on a Saturday hehehe. No one went to church to help out today ! ):
It was only Cathy and me who helpeddddd. Victor and Janet are at stupid SAT prep classes so we're here by ourselves..
so we went back to our house, and I'm talking to my baby on aim right now.
We're watching Pearl Harbor.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THAT MOVIE !! it's such a good movie hahah(:

my babys so cute:
wowww. I cant copy IM's on this new aim.. this aim fails ):

so i tried webcamming with my baby, but stupid aim thingy wont let it work!

so im reading my baby's blog and IMing her right now hahahaha.
SHE BLOGS SO MUCHHH

& yes, I put that on her facebook hehe(:

I wonder if she reads my blogs alot... cause I'm curious hahha.

We're watching Pearl harbor on youtube, and I love that movie HAHA.
I MISS MY BABY. I WISH I CAN SEE HER SOON ):

can't wait for my baby's performance hahahah, she's so cute(:

No comments:

Post a Comment