About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, California, United States
I like long walks on the beach :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb 10; 2:17am

Hey baby! Sorry I didn't poost this on your facebook to showoff ahahaha. My internet died and i m typing this in an email to send it to my self so I can post it on blogspot wait... wtf my internets working again -_- well I already wrote this far... so what the hell... you get 2 tonight : ) ahahaha aren't the luckies girl or what? (: you are so fucking cute and adorable baby, I swear. I guess I shouldn't swear. But I just did ahaha. Hmmm so im IN BED. I miss our talks about life hahaha. I remember our phone call todayyy. You said only 2mins MAX. But we went to an hr and 1 minute heheheh(: im soooo goooood! LMFAO. Which reminds meeeee, omfgggg I wanna know the master plannn already! Im so curious ):
I reeeaaaallly want to know what it is!
But omfg baby, I can't the 1111wish came true today! Hahaah I was likeee, I wish I can remove this fucking shit already ): and it came out like half an hour or so later IM SO HAPPY OMFG. I can finally stop being distracted by it now...
Well I wrote a lot LOL. Goodnight baby, I MISS YOU MORE <3
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick?

No comments:

Post a Comment