After she dropped me home, which made my dayyy, I started working on her heart card, and her card :) I hoped you liked it baby! I'm sorry if it's not pretty ): I didn't have that much timee ):
On Friday, I went with Cathy and Janet to this one church pretty effing far away for a retreat. Turns out, we had to make masks, and Janet and Cathy made my mask. I coudln't see anything and they MADE US WALK AROUND OUTSIDE. LOOOL. Here's what mines looked liked -_-
Janet and Cathy said mine was "special", because no one else had drawings on their masks. LMAOO. I even took pictures of it HAHAHA. Here ya gooo ! (Minus the "LOSER" part..)
This weekend was pretty chill I guess, besides that I was so fucking irritated on Friday. People just kept pissing me off more and more -___- especially my dad...
So Today (Saturday), I woke up around 640ish? And around 9 or 10. my dad started bitching at me for not studying and laying in bed. My dad doesn't like me, I can tell already. My relationship with my parents keeps getting worse eachday, and they don't even seem like themselves anymore. Fml man, parents nowadays.
After talking on the phone with my babyyy, I got showered and got ready to help out at churchhhh. I was organizing shirts and pictures for the kids for their retreat tomorrow hahaha. We have so many of those catholic shirts now.. its crazy. After that, I started playing basketball, and played HORSE against ALVIN. We tied, cause I won the first, but lost the second round. After it started raining, I called my baby using Johnny's phone. Thanks Johnny and thanks Kevin for letting me borrow your guys' phone :o)
It started pouring, so my dad let me go home. But then we went to American Mass instead ahaha. It's so chill, everyone knows eachother and all of that. Everyone seemed United, and I guess I had a good day at church today haha. After church, we just went home and I made orange chicken causee I gave up fried chicken for lent. I miss fried chicken already, but I miss my baby more ):
Jessica and I picked out her prom dress this year! She's such a cutie hahaha, and we both liked the same dress, so it's a win win situation (;
Dresses are so freaken expensive.. seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
After I ate my dinner. My family left to go to a party and I'm at home alone, like a loser, finishing up Drivers ED -___- and downloading music. I'm going to start DJ-ing again haaha(:
I downloaded the coolest mixtape ever, and I got inspired to do it again. Add my music myspace if you'd like www.myspace.com/djvipervenom
So my baby thinks, she writes more than me.. I THINK NOT AHAHA ! I even have PICTURES TOO ! What NOWWW?! (:
MY SALAD I MADE a long time ago. but hella good. LOLOL
p.s. I think you're cute Jessica Michelle Ai-Vy Pham
THAT SALAD LOOKS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you and Jessica already found her prom dress reminds me that I need to start finding mine.......... fuck LOL